Persian Cats and Kittens
- Persian Cat Origins
- Persian Cat UK History
- Medium to long body, stout legs, barrel chest, long heavily furred tail.Rounded head, large eyes, large tufted ears and a strong muzzle.
- Hardy outdoor breed, intelligent and independant. Good natured and enjoys human company. A good hunter and an extremely agile climber, possesing some of the strongest claws of all domestic cats.
- Thick double coat with shorter undercoat that provides extremely effective insulation against harsh weather. Will shed almost it's entire coat each summer.
- Coat Colour
- All colours, except siamese
- Daily grooming required
- Health ProblemsNo specific health problems
- Similar Breeds
Persian Kittens for Sale in the UK
If your looking to buy a Persian kitten or cat in the UK, the breeders listed below often have kittens available.
- Mitzybelle Persians - Stunning Persian kittens of the highest quality are sometimes available as pet/breed or show. Prices start from £450 for pet. Please see my website for details! I do have a waiting list for certain colours/sex, so occasionally you may have to wait a short while for the kitten of your choosing, however, I will gladly store your details and contact you when I have something suitable.
- Caszan Persians - Specialises in chinchilla, colorpoint, and exotic Persians.
- Cupid Catz - Persian Cat Breeder.
No Links Added Yet.